It seems like the price of everything is going up these days! We want to help you keep some of your hard earned money by partnering with you to get an energy efficient home or place of business, lower utility bills and superior air quality. Even without hiring a professional to inspect your systems, here are a list of some things that you can do to make a change to your home energy costs:
- Install a programmable thermostat in your home or business and set to appropriate temperatures
- Turn off electronics, devices, or light when not in use or install power strips to control power usage
- Check your thermostats on your water heater and set to 120 degrees
- Close exterior windows and doors while heating or cooling your space
- Use only as much water as necessary for comfort
Do you feel your home or place of business is as energy efficient as it should be? Have you noticed that your utility bills have been continually higher than expected? These could be indicators of a heating or cooling problem that needs to be addressed. We are licensed and insured professionals who can solve your HVAC issues quickly.
Contact us today for a free estimate! 972-878-7604